Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The Holidays Are Coming

As the holidays approach, I struggle to get my business off the ground. I never knew how much work would go into this. I never worked retail, because I could never stand the thought of sales, and marketing and such. I shuddered at the thought.

That said, every business owner knows you have to let people know you are there. You can't just set up shop, and expect people to stop in and look around. So, I am forced in to the marketing aspect of beginning my own business.

I suppose at this stage, I am coming here to talk about the business and how it is going, and have a corner of space where I can talk about the changes that are slowly taking place. This is so not how I wanted or imagined my life to go. Not at all, but the way circumstances have fallen in my life have forced me to take a new path.

1 comment:

Chrysalis said...

I never mind to get comments on the site, just nothing that looks like spam please.